Healthy Aging is seeking newsletter article authors!
There are many possible article topics, including this June 2019 updated list:
- Compilation of state senior nutrition programs
- Continuing-care retirement communities
- Integrative medicine and nutraceuticals
- Medications and related nutritional concerns
- Physical activity for preventing age-related diseases
- Nutrition at end-of-life and hospice care
- International Dysphagia Diet Standardization Initiative
- Nutritional needs of older adults status post bariatric surgery
- Weight management guidelines for adults age 70+
- Mental health and nutrition
- LGBTQ care, older adults, and nutrition
- Malnutrition versus frailty in community-dwelling older adults
- Older adults and substance use/ addiction
- A topic of your choice
We encourage you to review the information on submitting articles and complete submission details.
You'll find a list of previous articles in The Spectrum here
Link here for the author release
If you would like to learn more about submitting an article to The Spectrum, or would like to suggest a topic for a future article, please contact Emily Schilling, The Spectrum's managing editor.