What are the benefits of being certified?
Professional Development Portfolio
• Successfully passing the CSG examination is approved by CDR for 75 CPEUs.
The Academy’s Compensation and Benefits Survey of the Dietetics Profession 2011 showed that:
• RDS holding the CSG credential earned 14% higher average compensation than RDs in general.
• CSGs are the second highest paid of the five specialty certifications offered by the CDR.
Specialty Online Directory
• CSGs are included in a directory of all CDR board certified specialists.
Subject Matter Expert Volunteer Opportunities
• CSGs have the opportunity to participate in future test development and review meetings.
For more information visit the CDR website