Healthy Aging Dietetic Practice Group offers a wide array of member benefits including:
- Newsletters (including access to all archived newsletters)
- Professional development grants (for educational activites and professional development)
- The electronic mailing list (EML - formerly known as the listserv)
- An online discussion board
- Food & Nutrition Conference & ExpoTM (FNCE®) education and events
- Self study newsletter articles for CPEU
- Recorded webinars for Category 175 CPEU
- Our new CSG Help Desk and resources
- "Live" educational webinars
You will need to log in to access the newsletters and other benefits.
To join, you can add Healthy Aging to your current Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics membership by calling 800-877-1600 and speaking with membership.
New! For many years, January 31 was the cut-off date for members to join new DPGs and MIGs. New in 2016, Academy members will have new options when joining dietetic practice groups and member interest groups between February 1 and April 30. Special pricing will be available for Academy members who have already joined or renewed their Academy membership for the 2016-2017 membership year to add new DPGs and MIGs between February 1 and April 30, 2016. Members can gain access to DPGs or MIGs for the remainder of the current 2015 – 2016 membership year and all of the upcoming 2016-2017 membership year ending May 31, 2017. Members should visit the My Groups tab of their online profile to add new groups, or call the Academy’s Member Service Center at 800/877-1600, ext. 5000.
We also invite you to author an article for our newsletter! Learn more here.