The HA-DPG members believe the health of older adults is improved by optimal nutrition and physical activity. Our members are a valued source of information on healthy aging.
• Translate cutting-edge research into evidence-based practices
• Advocate to reduce hunger, food insecurity and health disparities
• Promote independence and well being through health promotion, chronic disease management strategies and public policy advocacy
• Lead the future of dietetics in the aging community
• Have valuable member benefits that enhance practice and collaboration.
The Commission on Dietetic Registration has approved pre-approved recorded webinars for CPEU. Log in to the member side of the website for details here
New to Healthy Aging? Looking for information on member benefits? Watch this short webinar, recorded June 27, 2013!
Our member benefits include:
- Free CPEU via educational webinars, self-study newsletter articles and a self-study webinar
- Available research and education grants
- Available recognition awards
- An exceptional newsletter
- Regular communication via our monthly e-update
- Updates on issues important to you
Link here for more information on HA's communication tools.
Follow us @HealthyAging DPG!
As reauthorization for the Older Americans Act heats up, we're keeping you up to date with information here.
Interested in writing for the newsletter? Link to complete information here!